The Journal of Creative Library Practice (JCLP) is accepting papers and manuscripts concerning library instruction. We know that many librarians employ creative techniques to teach library instruction sessions, so if you have had success implementing a new method or idea, we would love to hear about it. Below are some other topic ideas. Did you:
- Teach elementary school students how to code?
- Demonstrate how to use a 3D printer?
- Implement board game concepts into a session?
- Create a new way to assess learning outcomes?
- Teach a class using an established technique but with a twist?
- Have students use a unique piece of software?
JCLP is an open access journal that publishes articles, opinion pieces, and peer-reviewed research upon acceptance. We encourage submissions about creative practices in all kinds of libraries. For more about the journal, see http://creativelibrarypractice.org/.