Ever since Greg tagged me, I’ve been mulling over a seemingly unanswerable cluster of questions. It goes something like this: “What? I have to choose just one thing? And how can I quantify ‘most passionate’ when I’m not given to passion? And it should probably be serious, right? And… one thing? Really?”
As often happens, I learned what it was that I wanted to say when I wasn’t actively thinking about this challenge. All of a sudden, while munching my sandwich and mentally rehearsing an upcoming instruction session, the phrase “Be Curious” popped into my head. Without curiosity libraries, childhood, and life would be pretty barren. And thus my Passion Quilt contribution was born.
Places to go from here:
- The original image is here
- you can see other passion quilt images in this flickr group, this technorati search, or this Google blog search.
The original meme rules (with commentary):
- Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about…and give your picture a short title. (Check, though I must say that if you search Flickr for “curious” you get a boat load of cute cat pictures.)
- Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt” and link back to this blog entry. (Mostly check and check.)
- Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce. (Clearly my rule-following ability can only be sustained through one and three-quarters rules. Consider yourself tagged, or not, as you wish.)
technorati tags: passion_quilt