Curses. I’ve been hit -er- tagged. So here are five of the non-library blogs I read. Sorry they aren’t more original, but I really mostly read blogs as an enjoyable form of professional development. And of the few that aren’t library/technology/copyright related, most are anonymous by friends or family, so I don’t want to out them here. That’d just be rude. :)
- Mouse Print: What’s not to like about a blog that’s sole purpose is to highlight the hilarious/ironic/sad small print that take the joy out of good deals?
- Lessig Blog: The alpha and omega of copyright education, right here.
- Search Engine Watch: Helps me pretend I’m keeping on top of the changing world of search.
- Solution Watch: If I tried every cool new web app presented here, I’d never get any work done. But every once in a while there’s something new that I just can’t live or work without.
- Copy this Blog: Copyright again. Informative and fun… and with a topic like copyright, that takes talent.
So that makes five. I’ve seen this done both with and without tagging, so I’ll forgo the tagging thing. But if you read this and think, “Shucks, I really wanted her to tag me,” then this is for you: “Tag! You’re it!”