I’ve been tagged. Phooey. Now I have to think up 5 things….
- I never went to school until college. Home schooling was the best gift my parents could ever have given me not only because I learned well that way, but also because I learned that each learner is different (two of my three younger siblings were absolutely designed to thrive in the regular school environment).
- When I did go to college I promised myself I wouldn’t major in a science or English, and I wouldn’t go to graduate school. I majored in English, and I went to grad school twice. Never believe anything I say.
- I’m a big “24″ fan, though I still haven’t seen seasons 2, 3, or the first half of season 4.
- My parents both grew up in Japan and lived there until college, though I’m only a quarter Japanese.
- My dad and I designed an MS Access database that helps you solve the game “Clue.” (Available upon request, but remember: your family may hate you if you use this thing.
p.s. As a bonus thing you don’t know about me: I’ve been developing a language of my own, off and on (mostly off, recently), for the last several years. Words from that language make great passwords for all the online apps I use. And to update the passwords, all I have to do is conjugate or decline the original word. :)