The more I read, the more cool blogs I find. This is GREAT! It’s like being at a conference every day all day. (BTW, see Meredith’s awesome post on online education for librarians. This IS a great time to be a librarian.) So here’s what’s new to me recently.
- Blog About Libraries (it’s a blog…about libraries, and it’s cool)
- Library Marketing – Thinking Outside the Book (keep up on trends and ideas and how they apply to libraries!)
- Library Crunch (Michael Casey’s blog)
- The “M” Word (a great blog about marketing)
- Outgoing (by Thom Hickey from OCLC Research)
There are lots more on my bloglines account. And to all you bloggers out there that I learn from every day, thanks. I’m having the time of my life learning about my profession from people who are so engaged and passionate about their work.